ECMAEF 2021 Fisk on Fourth Summer Concert Series: Mark Pacoe
East Carolina Musical Arts Education Foundation is pleased to present our first concerts since January of 2020! We announce the 2021 Fisk on Fourth Summer Concert Series in honor of the 15th Anniersary of the Installation of the Perkins and Wells Memorial Organ, C.B. Fisk, Opus 126.
Attendance limited to 75 masked individuals. Masks required.
WEDNESDAYS May 26-June 30 7:00 p.m.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Greenville
- May 26 Andrew Sheranian (Boston)
(this concert will feature grand prelude of Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 2)
- June 2 Kris Rizzotto* (Minneapolis)
- June 9 Gen Bolena* (Staunton, VA)
- June 16 Filippa Duke* (Raleigh)
- June 23 Mark Pacoe* (New York)
- June 30 Garret Law (Charlotte)